Monday, October 15, 2018

Gym For Healthy Lifestyle | Real Man Must Be Strong!

gym, build muscles,  healthy lifestyle, healthy diet, man should be strong
Dear Diary, 
     Today is my first day at the gym, I do this because I want to have a healthy lifestyle and being thin and weak is not good for a real man so I thought that I need to change my daily lifestyle. 
    As you know a real man should be strong, tough and confident in himself. Therefore, having at the gym is the answer to achieve those objectives. But of course, I must also have a healthy diet and sleep at the right time. 
   Yeah, That's right we must love our body and health as well coz if we abuse it. Someday, our body will take charge of what we've done in the past.  Anyways, building muscles is not easy it needs a lot of :
  • Hard work 
  • Patience 
  • Endurance 
  • Focus
  • Time
  Wish me luck to overcome all of these trials and muscle pain.

Love,

Leumas Erilad
                       

1 comment: